Who created The God / Allah ?
(Date written : 03 May 2015)
1) If we know based on our logic thinking that if everything is created by someone and this whole universe is created by The God, who created the God ?
2) The above question is very VALID to anyone who think and to everyone that WHO USES LOGICAL THINKING. This question is normally asked by the Atheist.
3) And there is nothing wrong with that question at all if it was asked by our own children. We must answer.
Sadly this very question seems only a handful of Scholars in Islam can answer this with anything logical or to bring any verse in the Quran to support the argument.
Some even BLAME the Questioner and provide very unsatisfactory answer.
Some bring out the Verses from Al-Quran which is truly unrelated.
4) I would like to point out that, among ALL THE QUESTIONS in the world or in this life, this is the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION to be asked and to be answered by anyone BEFORE even they decide to EMBRACE any religion.
We must truly understand that an Atheist normally use his LOGIC and if ISLAM is VERY LOGIC, we Muslim must be able to answer this.
Any ULAMA` or Scholar who says that ISLAM cannot follow Logical Thinking is NOT an ULAMA`. These are FOLLOWERS of Assumptions. Many Assumptions. Sadly said, most so called Ulama` or Scholars are these type of people.
5) Any Belief must have certain LOGIC to the Mind of a person. No one will ever be CONVINCED of the Truth if the TRUTH is NOT LOGIC.
6) All Truth in this WORLD is LOGIC. Only thing, our LOGIC differs to other person's logic is because we have different Perception of Experience and Information. Those Informations in our Mind stay there as Vague Information that cannot be Transformed to KNOWLEDGE.
7) To Answer this VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION, we must THINK logical.
May Allah shows us the Right Path.
Innallaaha 'ala kulli syai'in 'Aliim.
(Indeed, Allah, upon each things, All-Knowing).
THE ANSWER is NO ONE Created The God.
Then come the REAL QUESTION - WHY NO ONE CREATED The God ?
First Answer - No one created The God is BECAUSE THE GOD IS NOT ABLE TO BE CREATED.
Secondly - The God cannot be created because The God is UNIQUE and SINGLE. If The God is Not UNIQUE, then HE can be created again and again Or Duplicated.
Thirdly - The God must have SO UNIQUE of Characters that NO ONE ELSE Possesses. Only HIM has these Characters and The God must be All-Powerful in any areas known to Human Being, A LOT MORE POWERFUL than known to anyone
Fouthly - The God must be Self-Sufficient, HIS EXISTENCE does not NEED any reason for HIM to exist. BECAUSE of this, The God is the One who PROVIDES NEEDS to each and every things or beings in this whole universe.
8) Now we ask ourselves. If we find that SOMEONE or SOMETHING that is not able to be CREATED, SINGLE and UNIQUE and has the ATTRIBUTES and CHARACTERS of UNIQUELY applied to HIM only and All-Powerful in Any MATTERS, and does NOT NEED Reason TO EXIST, would it SATISFY our LOGIC that The God has NO CREATOR ?
9) Yes, other things or manisfestations from the things can be created and can be duplicated and has finite CAPABILITY.
10) The God is FAR TOO SUPERIOR and NOT at all COMPARABLE to ANY of those in this world or any things or any one that can be thinked of And HE HAS INFINITE CAPABILITY that no one CAN MEASURE or COMPARED with.
11) The whole explanation above ; is actually an explanation of these verses of Al-Quran :
Al-Ikhlaas : 1
قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
● Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, ●
Al-Ikhlaas : 2
● Allah, the Eternal Refuge. ●
Al-Ikhlaas : 3
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
● He neither begets nor is born / begotten, ●
Al-Ikhlaas : 4
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
● Nor is there to Him any equivalent." ●
WA LAM YAKUN-LAHU KUFUWAN AHAD.