The No 1 Problem of the World : ASSUMPTIONS
(Date written : 05 May 2015)
1) Assumption is a Perception that has been made to be believed by anyone on something or some matters or someone. It involves all the questions from Why, What, Who, How and When.
2) Assumption is THE NO 1 PROBLEM because people make mistakes or do wrongly because they ASSUME. All problems start from Assumptions. The guy who assumes his neighbour is arrogant, will not act nicely to them. A new staff in a company that is shy to ask questions because he will look stupid, WILL DEFINITELY make mistakes.
3) Assumption is never near the TRUTH. The Difference between the Assumption and Knowledge is, Assumption cannot stand more questions if being asked, while Knowledge, which is the Truth, can stand all the questions thrown at them with very logical answers.
An-Najm : 28
وَمَا لَهُم بِهِۦ مِنْ عِلْمٍ ۖ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ ۖ وَإِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِى مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْـًٔا
● And they have thereof NO KNOWLEDGE ('ILM) knowledge. They FOLLOW (YATTABI'U) not except ASSUMPTION, and indeed, assumption avails not against the TRUTH at all. ●
4) Assumption causes problem to Married Couple and to a relationship of friends and to family members, also to people at work, in short to the whole community of people.
5) People who follow the Assumption is called ASTRAY. People who follow the People who follow Assumption is DUMB and ASTRAY.
6) The Deen of Islam looks at assumption as something SO IMPORTANT to be AVOIDED DOING and ask every MUSLIM and Believer to SEEK for the RIGHT PATH to Achieve The TRUTH which is Knowledge, which is UNDERSTANDING.
7) Never we are asked to OBEY MOST people in this world; because MOST of THEM FOLLOW ASSUMPTION :
Al-An'aam : 116
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِى الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ
● And if you OBEY (TUT°I') most of those upon the earth, they will MISLEAD (YAD°ILLU) you from the way of Allah. They FOLLOW (YATTABI'UN) not except ASSUMPTION (Z°AN) , and they are not but GUESSING (YAKHRUSUN) ●
There are many interrelated keywords from the above verse - OBEY, MISLEAD, FOLLOW, ASSUMPTION and GUESSING.
Most people in this world, are just guessing, and when they guess, that is the definition of Assumption and if anyone obey the instruction from someone who is guessing, the person is surely being Mislead and goes Astray.
8) The last verse of surah Al-Fatihah :
Al-Faatiha : 6
اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
● Guide us to the straight path - ●
Al-Faatiha : 7
صِرٰطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّآلِّينَ
● The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are ASTRAY (D°OOLLIIN). ●
We are asked to pray for us NOT to FOLLOW people who are ASTRAY.
8) Assumption relates to Desire :
An-Najm : 23
إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُم مَّآ أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطٰنٍ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنفُسُ ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُم مِّن رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰىٓ
● .. They FOLLOW not except ASSUMPTION and what [their] souls DESIRE (AHWA), and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance. ●
Assumptions does not mean DESIRE, but it means people who follow assumption, always follow their DESIRE.
9) People who follow their DESIRE, always have NO KNOWLEDGE :
Al-An'aam : 119
وَمَا لَكُمْ أَلَّا تَأْكُلُوا مِمَّا ذُكِرَ اسْمُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَقَدْ فَصَّلَ لَكُم مَّا حَرَّمَ عَلَيْكُمْ إِلَّا مَا اضْطُرِرْتُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا لَّيُضِلُّونَ بِأَهْوَآئِهِم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُعْتَدِينَ
● ... And indeed do many lead [others] ASTRAY through their [own] DESIRES (AHWA) WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ('ILMU). Indeed, your Lord - He is most knowing of the transgressors. ●
Al-Jaathiya : 18
ثُمَّ جَعَلْنٰكَ عَلٰى شَرِيعَةٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْرِ فَاتَّبِعْهَا وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
● Then We put you, on an ordained way concerning the matter [of religion]; so follow it and do not FOLLOW (TABI') the DESIRES (AHWA) of those who do NOT KNOW (YA'LAMUN). ●
10) Never ever assume, or obey people who assume. Always search for deep Understanding on any matter before we do what we need to do. It is ORDAINED by The God.
WA MAN-YUKMIN BILLAHI YAHDI QALBAHU.
Whoever Believes in Allah, He will Guide his heart.