We need GUIDANCE.
(Date written : 25 May 2015)
1) Everybody needs Guidance. Because everybody has a lot of questions in their minds that need to be answered.
2) During children, it is our parents or our brother and sisters that TOUGHT us a lot of things.
3) So, Guidance related with Teaching. Teaching must come from KNOWLEDGE.
4) When we become adult, we realize that they are so many inputs in our head that need to be filtered - which teachings or which news or which sayings or which information are wrong and which are right - about anything. At this point we will be confused as to whom we should follow and we need another GUIDANCE from the IRREFUTABLE source.
5) We always find there are a lot of CONTRADICTIONS between one man sayings vs another man sayings and sometime we find that from the same man sayings also has contradictions.
6) Contradiction is one criteria that the information is unreliable and can be refuted. Throughout times we realize that Contradiction is the result of information presented comes from ASSUMPTION whenever people are just GUESSING. There are just so many Assumptions being done by human beings.
7) Guessing is when someone put their own opinion or induced their own thinking, sometimes based on certain facts that are not conclusive - called Best Guessing, but most of the time, it comes from just hearsay from someone else - without the people fully understand what and why the information are such.
8) What happened when we are confused, do not know or be able to decide, and our LOGIC seems cannot be satisfied because some say like this - make some sense and another says like that - make some sense also but both of them say something that contradict with the knowledge and hence logic that you already have :
Al-An'aam : 116
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِى الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ
● And if you OBEY (TUT°I') MOST of those upon the earth, they will MISLEAD (YUD°ILLU) you from the way of Allah. They FOLLOW not except ASSUMPTION (Z°AN), and they are not but GUESSING (YAKHRUSUN). ●
9) To solve this mess in our head or MIND, we really need GUIDANCE that has NO CONTRADICTION at all!
We need EVIDENCE that the Source that we REFER must PROVE ITSELF that it has NO CONTRADICTION whatsoever from itself and from existing Knowledge or Truth that has Evidence. Every truth that is called Knowledge has Evidence. And that SOURCE of information must not be REFUTABLE at all. It must be 100% correct all the time.
10) Allah mentions in the Quran, from the day our father Adam left the Jannah (Paradise) :
Al-Baqara : 38
قُلْنَا اهْبِطُوا مِنْهَا جَمِيعًا ۖ فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُم مِّنِّى هُدًى فَمَن تَبِعَ هُدَاىَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ
● We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when GUIDANCE (HUDA) comes to you from Me, whoever FOLLOWS (TABI') MY GUIDANCE (HUDAA) - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve. ●
It is clear that Allah The Creator of us and all the universe, INSTRUCTED us to FOLLOW HIS GUIDANCE.
11) And where or who is the Source of our GUIDANCE ?
Al-Baqara : 2
ذٰلِكَ الْكِتٰبُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ
● This is the BOOK (AL-KITAB) about which there is no doubt, a GUIDANCE (HUDA) for those conscious of Allah - ●
12) How do we prove or how DOES the BOOK itself PROVE that IT HAS NO CONTRADICTION ?
This is A JOB by every human beings. Among all the Source of Information that we have, from millions of books or writing, from internet, from sayings of some sheikh or teachers or so called scholars or Ulama - we must authenticate that the source must not be Contradictory with himself and with other source of information from other source that has evidence.
So far, from CAREFUL OBSERVATIONS, researches, findings and Study especially in the field of SCIENCE, whatever we have SEEN, everything PROVIDES EVIDENCE for the INFORMATION that comes from Al-Quran :
An-Nisaa : 82
أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلٰفًا كَثِيرًا
● Then do they not TADABBUR [understand the meaning behind] upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much CONTRADICTION (IKHTILAAF). ●
13) After The Book of Revelation has confirmed ITSELF then ONLY we can and should FOLLOW whatever it says. It must be IRREFUTABLE because EVIDENCES are clear.
Al-A'raaf : 3
اتَّبِعُوا مَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا مِن دُونِهِۦٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۗ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ
● FOLLOW (ITTABI'U), [O mankind], what has been REVEALED (UNZIL) to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember. ●
Some man-made Book, that claim to be IRREEFUTABLE and claimed to be BOOK of REVELATION that has been Tampered and ADJUSTED such as in Bible or man-made Books from other religions - CANNOT STAND the Contradictory remarks or sayings or information inside them. We must not make those as our Source of INFORMATION. We cannot follow ASSUMPTIONS or follow the FOLLOWER of Assumptions.
14) But, before that, as human beings who has hearing, seeing and concius, we need to know this source of information or book, that is PROVEN AUTHENTIC and IRREFUTABLE - who carries this Book? Who spread this Book ? Who CONVEY this Book to us ?
It cannot SIMPLY APPEAR out of no where or from some Object that cannot speak or hear? It cannot come from some UGLY (to us) BEINGS that we dont recognize and dont know who that Being is.
The obvious answer is, it must come to the Chosen Human Being that Allah or The God HAS GUIDED them and this person must himself FOLLOW what the MESSSAGES inside the Book :
Al-Baqara : 23
وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِى رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلٰى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِۦ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَآءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صٰدِقِينَ
● And if you are in doubt about what We have REVEALED (NAZZALNA) upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. ●
And the chosen one, which receives the Revelation, himself FOLLOW 100% the Mesagges of the Revelation :
Al-An'aam : 50
قُل لَّآ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِى خَزَآئِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَآ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّى مَلَكٌ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحٰىٓ إِلَىَّ ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِى الْأَعْمٰى وَالْبَصِيرُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَفَكَّرُونَ
● Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only FOLLOW (ATTABI') what is INSPIRED (YUHA) to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?" ●
And The Prophet is asked TO FOLLOW what was INSPIRED :
Al-An'aam : 106
اتَّبِعْ مَآ أُوحِىَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ لَآ إِلٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
● FOLLOW, WHAT HAS BEEN INSPIRED (AUHIYA) TO YOU FROM YOUR LORD - there is no God except Him - and turn away from those who associate others with Allah. ●
Please UNDERSTAND now that before it becomes the Book of REVELATION, it must be INSPIRED to the chosen Human Being called Prophet and also a Messenger of Allah.
LA Roiba Fihi HUDA-LIL MUTTAQIN.