We live to Understand
(Date written : 03 May 2015)
1) There are so many purposes or objectives created by Men (or Women) on the why they live or have a life. From the Book of Revelation, Al-Quran mentioned that the purpose of life or the WHY we are brought to life is only to Worship The God or HIM.
Adh-Dhaariyat : 56
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
● And not I have created the jinn and the mankind except to worship Me. ●
The meaning of The God, in Arabic is Allah.
It is the short form for AL (The) and ILAH (GOD).
2) The second question comes in. Why do we have to Worship THE GOD ?
While this simple question, not many people can answer, whether the Non-Believer and Believer, the answer to this SIMPLE QUESTION IS :
BECAUSE we all need HIM.
Al-Ikhlaas : 2
● Allah, the Eternal Refuge. ●
Refuge means a condition of being safe, protected, provided for, for all the dangers and troubles and all the needs.
ALLAH is the one who provide all our needs and no one else.
Faatir : 15
يٰٓأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَنتُمُ الْفُقَرَآءُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ الْغَنِىُّ الْحَمِيدُ
● O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy. ●
Faatir : 16
إِن يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ
● If He wills, He can do away with you and bring forth a new creation. ●
3) Then come the third question. How do we Worship HIM ?
Now this question will invite many answers coming from all sorts of SECTS from the moment our Prophet and Messeger Muhammad died, because the so called Muslims have been divided according the SECTS.
The moment there are SECTS, are because they are people who FOLLOW and people who LEAD.
Then, the division of SECTS beomes more and more throughout time, because and simply the fact that someone believe THEY ARE OBLIGED TO FOLLOW the Ulama` of their SECTS, else they are CONFIRMED going to Hell.
Remove this Belief.
4) The first and foremost thing to DO, in order for us to fulfill the pupose of life, ie to Worship The God, is to Gain Knowlege of EVERYTHING, OF EVERY SINGLE THINGS THAT we see, manisfesting to our Hearing, Sights and our Thought and Feeling.
We must Know.
To get to the know, we must READ, we must ASK people who know, we must Research and Read again, we must always Question Everything that we are unsatisfied of. We are NOT AT ALL ordered or instructed by The God to follow certain people or certain SECT.
To Know, we must UNDERSTAND. We must seek for Information that can be converted to Knowledge. Convertion to Knowledge is when the matter makes sense to our Logic.
Then only we Understand.
Understanding mean we have the Knowledge.
Do not call yourself that you have knowledge of certain things because you have heard about it, and explain vaguely on the subject matter.
Knowledge means Understand.
Before Understanding, DO NOT FOLLOW ANTHING, meaning Do not Do anything else, Do not Do even based on our Gut Feeling or Assumptions. Worst, we follow other people Assumptions.
Live to Understand.
Aal-i-Imraan : 190
إِنَّ فِى خَلْقِ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلٰفِ الَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَءَايٰتٍ لِّأُولِى الْأَلْبٰبِ
● Indeed, in the creation of the 'heavens' (AS-SAMAAWAAT) and the 'earth' (AL-ARD) and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of UNDERSTANDING (ULIL ALBAB). ●
The verse above clearly described that only people who UNDERSTAND can read the signs or information of the whole creation of universe and interpret them to become knowledge.
Only Ulil Albab can understand lessons.