Where is The God / Allah ?
(Date written : 10 May 2015)
(Last update : 11 May 2015)
1) The most confusing QUESTION to be answered all around Muslim Community is this question - Where is Allah ?
Various Sects in Islam have come out with a lot of Different Interpretation from their Ulama causing DIFFERENT ANSWERS based on the SECTS.
All Muslim should UNDERSTAND the True Meaning of Arabic Words used in The Quran and have knowledge on the Creations of Allah (ie Science), to REALLY UNDERSTAND what Allah explains about WHERE HE IS.
2) The first and foremost thing to understand from the verse of Allah, is Allah ISTAWA ILA-SAMAA and 'ALAL 'ARASY - which means Allah SETTLES or REMAINS (ISTAWA) at SAMAA or 'Heaven', above or beyond 'ARASY or Throne :
Al-Baqara : 29
هُوَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ لَكُم مَّا فِى الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰىٓ إِلَى السَّمَآءِ فَسَوّٰىهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
● It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He ISTAWA (REMAIN) ILA-SAMAA` (at the heaven), and He made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things. ●
Ar-Ra'd : 2
اللَّهُ الَّذِى رَفَعَ السَّمٰوٰتِ بِغَيْرِ عَمَدٍ تَرَوْنَهَا ۖ ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِى لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ يُفَصِّلُ الْءَايٰتِ لَعَلَّكُم بِلِقَآءِ رَبِّكُمْ تُوقِنُونَ
● It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He ISTAWA (SETTLES) above / beyond the Throne ('ALAL ARASY) and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. .. ●
Before we delve into details of the REAL MEANING of As-Samaa` (normally translated to 'Heaven') and 'Arasy (Throne), let us look at other verses that relate to the whereabout of Allah.
3) Allah is Near - AL-QARIB.
Al-Baqara : 186
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِى عَنِّى فَإِنِّى قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِى وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِى لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
● And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I AM NEAR (QARIB). I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. ●
Qaaf : 16
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسٰنَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِۦ نَفْسُهُۥ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ
● And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are CLOSER / NEARER (AQRAB) to him than [his] jugular vein. ●
Hud : 61
وَإِلٰى ثَمُودَ أَخَاهُمْ صٰلِحًا ۚ قَالَ يٰقَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلٰهٍ غَيْرُهُۥ ۖ هُوَ أَنشَأَكُم مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ وَاسْتَعْمَرَكُمْ فِيهَا فَاسْتَغْفِرُوهُ ثُمَّ تُوبُوٓا إِلَيْهِ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّى قَرِيبٌ مُّجِيبٌ
● And to Thamud [We sent] their brother Salih. He said, "O my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him. He has produced you from the earth and settled you in it, so ask forgiveness of Him and then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is NEAR (QARIB) and responsive (MUJIB)." ●
Saba : 50
قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَآ أَضِلُّ عَلٰى نَفْسِى ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِىٓ إِلَىَّ رَبِّىٓ ۚ إِنَّهُۥ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ
● Say, "If I should go astray, I would only astray against myself. But if I am guided, it is by what my Lord reveals to me. Indeed, He is Hearing (SAMI') and NEAR (QARIB)." ●
There is no doubt that Allah is VERY NEAR to us.
AL-QARIB is also the name of Allah as well as AL-MUJIB (Responsive) and AS-SAMI' (All-Hearing).
4) Allah is with us every where we go.
Al-Hadid : 4
هُوَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِى سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا يَلِجُ فِى الْأَرْضِ وَمَا يَخْرُجُ مِنْهَا وَمَا يَنزِلُ مِنَ السَّمَآءِ وَمَا يَعْرُجُ فِيهَا ۖ وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
● It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then HE ISTAWA (REMAIN) above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and HE IS WITH YOU (MA'AKUM) WHEREVER YOU ARE (AINAMA KUNTUM). And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing. ●
Al-Mujaadila : 7
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْأَرْضِ ۖ مَا يَكُونُ مِن نَّجْوٰى ثَلٰثَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ رَابِعُهُمْ وَلَا خَمْسَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ سَادِسُهُمْ وَلَآ أَدْنٰى مِن ذٰلِكَ وَلَآ أَكْثَرَ إِلَّا هُوَ مَعَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كَانُوا ۖ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا عَمِلُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
● Have you not considered that Allah knows what is in the heavens and what is on the earth? There is in no private conversation three but that He is the fourth of them, nor are there five but that He is the sixth of them - and no less than that and no more except that HE IS WITH THEM (HUWA MA'AHUM) WHEREVER THEY ARE (AINAMA KANU). Then He will inform them of what they did, on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing. ●
There is no doubt that ALLAH is with us, everywhere we go, including at the Mosque, Disco Club or in the Toilet.
5) Allah is All-Encompassing (MUHIT°O) and All-Spacious (WASI'A)
Fussilat : 54
أَلَآ إِنَّهُمْ فِى مِرْيَةٍ مِّن لِّقَآءِ رَبِّهِمْ ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُۥ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ مُّحِيطٌۢ
● Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably HE IS, of ALL THINGS, ENCOMPASSING (MUHIT°). ●
Al-Baqara : 115
وَلِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ ۚ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّوا فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
● And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the 'Face' of Allah. Indeed, Allah is ALL-SPACIOUS (WASI'UN) and Knowing ('ALIM). ●
An-Nisaa : 126
وَلِلَّهِ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْأَرْضِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ مُّحِيطًا
● And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And ever is Allah, OF ALL THINGS (KULLI SYAI'IN), ENCOMPASSING (MUHIT°O). ●
There is no doubt, Allah ENCOMPASSES SPACIOUSLY ALL UNIVERSE, every single thing Or being.
Some so called ULAMA or Scholars ALWAYS DENY that Allah WASI'UN (ALL-SPACIOUS) or MUHIT°O (ALL-ENCOMPASSING) all things and only PUT THEIR OWN OPINION that only HIS ILMU (or Knowledge) SPACIOUSLY surrounding everything.
This is WRONG. The Quran cannot be INDUCED INTERPRETED, the verses of Allah can only be DEDUCED its meaning without putting anyone's opinion or ASSUMPTION.
6) The Knowledge of Allah is also All-Spacious (WASI'A).
If Allah wants to mention HIS KNOWLEDGE SPACIOUSLY surrounding ALL THINGS - He has already mentioned it :
Al-An'aam : 80
وَحَآجَّهُۥ قَوْمُهُۥ ۚ قَالَ أَتُحٰٓجُّوٓنِّى فِى اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدٰىنِ ۚ وَلَآ أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِۦٓ إِلَّآ أَن يَشَآءَ رَبِّى شَيْـًٔا ۗ وَسِعَ رَبِّى كُلَّ شَىْءٍ عِلْمًا ۗ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
● And his people argued with him. He said, "Do you argue with me concerning Allah while He has guided me? And I fear not what you associate with Him [and will not be harmed] unless my Lord should will something. MY LORD, SPACIOUSLY surrounding (WASI'A) ALL THINGS IN KNOWLEDGE ('ILMA); then will you not remember? ●
Al-A'raaf : 89
قَدِ افْتَرَيْنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا إِنْ عُدْنَا فِى مِلَّتِكُم بَعْدَ إِذْ نَجّٰىنَا اللَّهُ مِنْهَا ۚ وَمَا يَكُونُ لَنَآ أَن نَّعُودَ فِيهَآ إِلَّآ أَن يَشَآءَ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا ۚ وَسِعَ رَبُّنَا كُلَّ شَىْءٍ عِلْمًا ۚ عَلَى اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا افْتَحْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ قَوْمِنَا بِالْحَقِّ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْفٰتِحِينَ
● We would have invented against Allah a lie if we returned to your religion after Allah had saved us from it. And it is not for us to return to it except that Allah, our Lord, should will. OUR LORD HAS SPACIOUSLY surrounding (WASI'A) ALL THINGS (KULLI SYAI'IN) IN KNOWLEDGE ('ILMA). Upon Allah we have relied. Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who give decision." ●
7) The Rahmat ('Mercy') of Allah is also All-Spacious (WASI'A) :
Al-Ghaafir : 7
الَّذِينَ يَحْمِلُونَ الْعَرْشَ وَمَنْ حَوْلَهُۥ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِۦ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَىْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ
● Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, SPACIOUSLY surrounding (WASI'TA) ALL THINGS (KULLI SYAI'IN) , YOUR RAHMAT ('Mercy') and KNOWLEDGE ('ILMA), so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire. ●
Al-A'raaf : 156
وَاكْتُبْ لَنَا فِى هٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِى الْءَاخِرَةِ إِنَّا هُدْنَآ إِلَيْكَ ۚ قَالَ عَذَابِىٓ أُصِيبُ بِهِۦ مَنْ أَشَآءُ ۖ وَرَحْمَتِى وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَىْءٍ ۚ فَسَأَكْتُبُهَا لِلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكٰوةَ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِـَٔايٰتِنَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
● And decree for us in this world [that which is] good and [also] in the Hereafter; indeed, we have turned back to You." [Allah] said, "My punishment - I afflict with it whom I will, but MY RAHMAT ('Mercy') SPACIOUSLY surrounding (WASI'TA) ALL THINGS (KULLI SYAI'IN)." So I will decree it [especially] for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses - ●
There is no doubt, RAHMAT ALLAH SPACIOUSLY surrounding every thing in the Universe.
8) The Kursi of Allah is also All-Spacious (WASI'A) :
Al-Baqara : 255
اللَّهُ لَآ إِلٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَىُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا الَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِىُّ الْعَظِيمُ
● Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. HIS KURSI SPACIOUSLY surrounding (WASI'A) the heavens and the earths, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. ●
KURSI is only mentioned only ONCE in the QURAN, a metaphor or a symbolic of ONLY HIM ALONE is The God that Ever-Exist, The Only Sustainer, The Only Ever-Living, The Only All-Powerful, etc.
HIS Kursi cannot be imagined as a chair that has four legs encompassing all universe. It has ABSTRACT meaning as described above.
9) The Real Meaning of As-Samaa` and Al-Ard.
Please Read other Article on this -
The conclusion of the article is AS -SAMAA` is THE SPACE all around us.
While AL-ARD° is all the Planets in the whole Universe, including the Sun, Moon, all the Stars and the Stars in all Galaxies, zillions of them, in conclusion any objects seen in the Universe that is not space.
10) Allah ISTAWA ILAS-SAMAA and 'ALAL ARASY - the true meaning.
Once we understand what AS-SAMAA` is, which means THE SPACE, now it is time to understand DEEPER, where Allah is, because Allah is at AS-SAMAA` and beyond 'ARASY.
This understanding requires a bit in-depth with the learning of both Classical and Quantum Physics.
The study of Physics confirm that at atomic level, within every things - 99.99999% is occupied by 'SPACE' but actually it is VACUUM or Actually it is at ZERO VOLUME. ZERO VOLUME is something that is called NOT SPACE or sometimes called 'NOTHINGNESS', seems like a SPACE but it is actually NOT. That ZERO VOLUME is actually OCCUPYING every atoms in every living or non-living things or MATTER that we see, including the Atoms at the Space that we see.
This actually means 99.99999% (or a lot more) of that ZERO VOLUME 'NOT' SPACE is ENCOMPASSING and SPACIOUSLY surrounding the WHOLE UNIVERSE.
Latest Knowledge of Physics has also found out that, at that ZERO VOLUME 'NOT' SPACE, it has INFINITE ENERGY or FORCE CALLED GRAVITY which they called the center to be the BLACK HOLE that will PULL EVERYRTHING inside with INFINTE POWER and in turns, generating ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE that is turned and twisted curled outward causing things appear to be CIRCUMAMBULATE around and back into the BLACK HOLE (center) and the process keep repeating in a continuos cycle.
That 99.99999% of ZERO VOLUME has the character of INFINITY no beginning and INFINITY no ending, with INFINITE power but because there are forces (electromagnetic) that radiates counter- clockwise upward and clockwise downward and back to the center - the center is STABLE, Balance and at EQUILIBRIUM points.
(There will be other article to be written on this).
This is what this verse actually means (ALLAH KNOWS BETTER):
Al-Mulk : 3
الَّذِى خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ طِبَاقًا ۖ مَّا تَرٰى فِى خَلْقِ الرَّحْمٰنِ مِن تَفٰوُتٍ ۖ فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرٰى مِن فُطُورٍ
● [And] who created seven SAMAWAAT in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any IMBALANCE. So return [your] vision [to the AS-SAMAA`]; do you see any breaks? ●
Now, what about 'ARSY ? 'ARSY means throne. Again, 'ARASY ALLAH is a metaphor.
The purpose of every throne in this world is to SEPARATE between the King's LIVING PLACE and the normal people Living Place. Inside the throne is RESTRICTED AREA.
We cannot imagine how is the 'ARASY ALLAH looks like, how big it is, but enough to conclude that it is 'ARSY that separates ALLAH and its creation. It is 'ARASY ALLAH that separates the AS-SAMAA` and AL-ARD°. And it is called in the QURAN as 'ARSYIL AZIM is because it occupies 99.99999% of the universe as well.
Allah Remains at As-Samaa`, meaning at the ZERO VOLUME NOT SPACE which is INFINITY, cannot be measured, cannot be named, cannot be compared, and truthfully it is UNKNOWN.
No one is able to see Allah, because if ALLAH appears, everything will perish :
Al-A'raaf : 143
وَلَمَّا جَآءَ مُوسٰى لِمِيقٰتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُۥ رَبُّهُۥ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِىٓ أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ ۚ قَالَ لَن تَرٰىنِى وَلٰكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُۥ فَسَوْفَ تَرٰىنِى ۚ فَلَمَّا تَجَلّٰى رَبُّهُۥ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُۥ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسٰى صَعِقًا ۚ فَلَمَّآ أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحٰنَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا۠ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
● And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [Allah] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He MADE IT CRUMBLED TO DUST and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers." ●
It is HIS 'ARSY that separates HIS TRUE EXISTENCE and 'Appear to be Existence' = every creations.
11) Every where we 'see' is WAJHULLAH (The 'Expression' of Allah)
Al-Baqara : 115
وَلِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ ۚ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّوا فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
● And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you TURN (TUWALLU), there is the WAJHULLAH. Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. ●
Wajhullah is actually NOT the FACE of Allah as normal translation always interpret.
It is a METAPHOR again.
WAJHULLAH is more EXACT to be TRANSLATED to EXPRESSION of Allah (ALLAH is All-Knowing what the true meaning is).
Analogically, it is at the FACE that all our Expression or State of our being APPEAR or shown whether we are angry, in love or happy, etc. Every of our expression APPEARS at our face and not the other part of our body.
Do not ever Induced our Interpretation of HOW the WAJHULLAH looks like, for ALLAH, He Cannot be IMAGINED and Nothing and No Being can ever be Compared with HIM.
Al-Ikhlaas : 4
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
● Nor is there to Him any equivalent." ●
After understanding that at EVERY 99.99999% of AS-SAMA` that we see as EMPTY 'SPACE' is The Unknown, The Infinity, The Unmeasureable, The Non-Space or Zero Volume;
- the leftover's of that 0.00001% of the APPEAR to Exist that we see, is actually HIS CREATIONS as well as HIS EXPRESSION. It is HIS Creations or HIS EXPRESSION that SIGNIFY or INDICATE HIS TRUE EXISTENCE.
12) This understanding CONCURS with all the VERSES in Al-Quran that mention about His Whereabout without a doubt, and NO CONTRADICTION is found :
a) Allah Istawa (Remain) ILA-SAMAA` (at As-Samaa`)
b) Allah Istawa (Remain) 'ALAL 'ARSY (above or beyond 'Arasy).
c) Allah is Near (Qarib).
d) Allah Encompasses All things (Muhit°o) and Spaciously surrounding (Wasi'a) - 99.99999% of Universe
e) Wajhullah is what actually 'see' appearing in All Things - 0.00001% of Universe.
13) In Conclusion, if people ask where is Allah or The God, the simple answer is :
Allah is At Every 'NOT' WHERE, very NEAR all around us, beyond 'Arasy, that separates we and all the beings and all the things which are the FINITE form, with the 'INFINITY' - the unknown, unmeasureable, no beginning and no ending - truly Non-Comparable and All-Powerful and cannot be imagined and be seen, but can be understood and felt THIS TRUE EXISTENCE - THE AHAD - THE ONLY ONE. It is HIM - Allah.
Inallaha WASI'UN 'ALIIM.
'Verily, Allah is All-Spacious and All-Knowing".
WA KANALLAHA BI KULLI SYAI'IN MUHIT°O.
Verily, Allah, on each and every things, All-Encompassing.
Al-Israa : 36
وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِۦ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولٰٓئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْـُٔولًا
● And DO NOT PURSUE that of which you have NO KNOWLEDGE. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned. ●
Aal-i-Imraan : 66
هٰٓأَنتُمْ هٰٓؤُلَآءِ حٰجَجْتُمْ فِيمَا لَكُم بِهِۦ عِلْمٌ فَلِمَ تُحَآجُّونَ فِيمَا لَيْسَ لَكُم بِهِۦ عِلْمٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
● Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have [some] knowledge, but why do you ARGUE about that of which you have NO KNOWLEDGE ? And Allah knows, while you know not. ●