(Date written : 04 May 2015)
1) If you are not a Muslim and somehow have heard that Islam is a good religion and is better for you to convert to Islam...but because the overall information that you have accumulated over the years in your mind is saying that you will not have freedom, you will be forced to follow Barbaric Law, you will not be able to do things that you like and this religion tell people to Kill other people and this religion promote Terrorism.....
you will probably end up ignore your attention and seek for other religion or way of life to find PEACE. The well known religion that non abiding Christian people choose is most likely Buddha.
2) What I would like to say here is that before you do anything, simply continue finding the Truth and stay committed to your Logic. Because those 2 things are the Basics result of your senses that will never cheat you. Stay very committed to your sense or generally said COMMON SENSE and stop following what other people said, whether coming from your Arabic friends or some so called Scholars or some friends of yours that have already converted to Muslim.
3) Follow what your senses tell you.
4) The truth is --- in this world, there are so much Information available where people can just get in a few seconds without going to a bookstore and it is called Internet and googling.
5) Keep asking questions. The keyword is QUESTION EVERYTHING. If you find yourself not knowing the answer or someone that you ask cannot satisfy your Logic.. then continue doing your research and seek for the Best Answer. All you have to do is FIND THE TRUTH. Because only the Truth can give you Correct Answer. LIES give wrong answer everytime even though you are not realizing it. Only after further interrogation of questions that LIE cannot defend itself and expose its true color.
6) The Truth will always win over a LIE and OVER an ASSUMPTION. The Truth will defend itself no matter how many questions you throw at them.
7) Dont make the information that you have read or heard, stay as information or hearsay (Literally - hear and say), but continue CONVERTHING those information to KNOWLEDGE.
8) How to do it ?
Strive to UNDERSTAND those information.
To UNDERTAND information, it has to MAKE SENSE. That's all. If it does not make sense seek for more information and keep finding the answers that make sense.
9) The truth some of the times is HIDDEN due to its PRECIOUS VALUE.
For example question like how come Molten Steel is found in World Trade Center after it has collapses to ground ?
Another question is what is barbaric Law ? What is considered barbaric ? Is it true Islam has Barbaric Law?
Is it true or has the Information being misinterpreted and falsified ?
Follow whatever make sense to you and NOTHING ELSE.
Al-An'aam : 116
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِى الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ
● And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of The God. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying. ●