Is believing in Reincarnation Shirk ?
(Date written : 24 May 2015)
1) SHIRK is associating Partner with Allah.
It means BELIEVING something other than HIS BOOK of Revelation as The Truth, believes someone or something has a little bit of power in giving harm or benefit, believing someone or something is together or has some share with Allah in controlling or creating the universe, etc.
2) The simple question is where does this believe of reincarnation come from ?
It comes from HINDU religion mainly in India.
3) Is there any verse in the Quran that talk about Reincarnation ?
NO. NIL. ZERO.
Does that make people who believes in Reincarnation Shirk ?
If they believe in Allah and Rasul and believe in the Quran and the Day of Resurrection, the answer is :-
No. But they are called ASTRAY.
Because they have made ASSUMPTION about something that they don't know.
4) After the HISAB, people will be decided either to enter Hell or Jannah :
Hud : 107
خٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمٰوٰتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ رَبُّكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ
● [They will be] abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, EXCEPT WHAT YOUR LORD SHOULD WILL. Indeed, your Lord is an effecter of what He intends. ●
Hud : 108
وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ سُعِدُوا فَفِى الْجَنَّةِ خٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمٰوٰتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ رَبُّكَ ۖ عَطَآءً غَيْرَ مَجْذُوذٍ
● And as for those who were [destined to be] prosperous, they will be in Paradise, abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, EXCEPT WHAT YOUR LORD SHOULD WILL - a bestowal uninterrupted. ●
After in Hell or Jannah, is it possible that we will be Reincarnated ?
The true answer is IF ALLAH SHOULD WILL. Else, Not or Never possible. So, we dont know.
That is ASKING for POSSIBILITY.
BUT? BELIEVING that it is ALREADY TRUE is called GUESSING and that is making ASSUMPTION and that is ASTRAY.