Mom.. Dad.. I don't want to die
(Date written : 04 May 2015)
1) Among all the TRUTH in this world, nothing BEATS the Truth of DEATH because every human (or not) beings DIES.
2) If there is any reason that you can find to seek for the TRUTH in this world, the BEST REASON is always this - WHY SHOULD I DIE ?
Want or Not - everybody DIES.
Aal-i-Imraan : 168
الَّذِينَ قَالُوا لِإِخْوٰنِهِمْ وَقَعَدُوا لَوْ أَطَاعُونَا مَا قُتِلُوا ۗ قُلْ فَادْرَءُوا عَنْ أَنفُسِكُمُ الْمَوْتَ إِن كُنتُمْ صٰدِقِينَ
● .." Say, "Then prevent DEATH from yourselves, if you should be TRUTHFUL." ●
3) Death links to TRUTH in a manner that is so DIRECT until no one can never argue because we see for ourselves.
The friends, relative and especially our family members - they all have DIED.
It is The Truth.
3) The things about DYING is, DIE is not the Only TRUTH in this world.
There are many more TRUTH to be UNDERSTOOD.
Like, Why do we all die ?
Can we prevent or delay DEATH ?
Who is that BEING that made us all die?
And WHY The God makes us TO DIE.
For what reason ?
4) Before answering that question, there is Question by Allah or The God who makes us to Die.
The question is a CHALLENGED QUESTION :
Al-Baqara : 94
قُلْ إِن كَانَتْ لَكُمُ الدَّارُ الْءَاخِرَةُ عِندَ اللَّهِ خَالِصَةً مِّن دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِن كُنتُمْ صٰدِقِينَ
● Say, "If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is for you alone and not the [other] people, then WISH for DEATH, if you should be TRUTHFUL. ●
To find for the Truth, a simple tip is find the Keywords. The keywords here are WISH, DEATH and TRUTH.
The above verse has very profound meaning relating to each of the Keywords.
The people who understand TRUTH, they are READY to DIE any time, unlike the people who don't understand the TRUTH. It is so far away from their WISHFUL THINKING, in fact they will always utter such words like the title of this article.
Why people don't want to DIE ?
They do BAD THINGS for THEMSELVES or Wronged Themselves :
Al-Jumu'a : 7
وَلَا يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُۥٓ أَبَدًۢا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌۢ بِالظّٰلِمِينَ
● But they will not WISH for it [DEATH] ever, because of what their 'hands' have put forth. And Allah is Knowing of the WRONGDOERS. ●
Hands from the above verse is a metaphor - an abstract to mean Action.
5) Can we delay our Death ?
another somewhat related question is whether the NON-BELIEVER or Claimed to be BELIEVER but has been DISTORTED or SWAYED away from the Truth is -
Can we pray to have LIVE LONGER ?
Live Longer even though not Equal to Delay Death; it is RELATED.
So, the TRUTH must be understood.
Al-Munaafiqoon : 11
وَلَن يُؤَخِّرَ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِذَا جَآءَ أَجَلُهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ خَبِيرٌۢ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ
● But NEVER will Allah DELAY a soul when its 'TIME' (AJAL = DEATH) has come. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do. ●
Death can NEVER be DELAYED.
Yunus : 49
قُل لَّآ أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِى ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ اللَّهُ ۗ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۚ إِذَا جَآءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَـْٔخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ
● Say, "I possess not for myself any harm or benefit except what Allah should will. For every nation is a [specified] TERM (AJAL = DEATH). When their time has come, then they will not remain behind any SECOND (SA'AT) , nor will they PRECEED [it]." ●
Neither can DEATH be Preceeded.
6) What happened after we die ?
We meet The God. It is called RETURNED.
Al-Jumu'a : 8
قُلْ إِنَّ الْمَوْتَ الَّذِى تَفِرُّونَ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُۥ مُلٰقِيكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ تُرَدُّونَ إِلٰى عٰلِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهٰدَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
● Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee - indeed, it will MEET you. Then you will be RETURNED to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do." ●
Al-Waaqia : 60
نَحْنُ قَدَّرْنَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ
● We have decreed DEATH among you, and We are not to be outdone. ●