(Date written : 31 May 2015)
1) First and foremost the so-called Scholars always say laymen cannot simply read and understand the Quran. They will be astray because they will follow their opinion. They further said to only listen to the so-called ACCEPTABLE Scholars opinion which nobody knows which one because there are so many SECTS in Islam. This IGNORANT information alone LEADS millions of MUSLIM to not READ Al-Quran to UNDERSTAND its meaning, they ABANDONED AL-QURAN, fearing they would be Astray.
THESE are what Allah says :
Ad-Dukhaan : 58
فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنٰهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
● And indeed, We have EASED the Qur'an in your tongue that they might be reminded. ●
Maryam : 97
فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنٰهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِۦ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا
● So, We have only made Qur'an EASY in your language that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people. ●
Al-Qamar : 17
وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْءَانَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
● And We have certainly made the Qur'an EASY for remembrance / taking heed, so is there any who receive admonition ? ●
Al-Qamar : 22
وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْءَانَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
And We have certainly made the Qur'an EASY for remembrance / taking heed, so is there any who will receive admonition ? ●
Allah reperitively says (4 verses altogether in surah Al-Qamar) that Al-Quran is EASY to be as REMEMBRANCE meaning it is EASY to UNDERSTAND!
Allah says Al-Quran is EASY to Understand as REMEMBRANCE to take heed, the so-called scholars say it is DIFFICULT, complex, you need so and so criteria, not many people can understand, etc.
Al-Furqaan : 30
وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يٰرَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِى اتَّخَذُوا هٰذَا الْقُرْءَانَ مَهْجُورًا
● And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] ABANDONED." ●
Fussilat : 41
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالذِّكْرِ لَمَّا جَآءَهُمْ ۖ وَإِنَّهُۥ لَكِتٰبٌ عَزِيزٌ
● Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it has come to them... And indeed, it is a mighty Book. ●
Fussilat : 42
لَّا يَأْتِيهِ الْبٰطِلُ مِنۢ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَلَا مِنْ خَلْفِهِۦ ۖ تَنزِيلٌ مِّنْ حَكِيمٍ حَمِيدٍ
● Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy. ●
Clearly the so-called scholars are wrong and Allah's WORDS is always THE TRUTH.
And furthermore Allah says if we abandon the Quran we will have SYAITAN as our close friends who will lead us to become ASTRAY :
Az-Zukhruf : 36
وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُۥ شَيْطٰنًا فَهُوَ لَهُۥ قَرِينٌ
● And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a SYAITAN, and he is to him a companion. ●
2) The so-called scholars say, yes, scholars can take payment when teaching or conveying messages of Islam. Especially they said if not how will the scholars survive - pay his expenses.
Allah says in the Quran :
Al-An'aam : 90
أُولٰٓئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ ۖ فَبِهُدٰىهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ ۗ قُل لَّآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا ۖ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٰى لِلْعٰلَمِينَ
● Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message NO PAYMENT. It is not but a reminder for the worlds." ●
Yunus : 72
فَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَمَا سَأَلْتُكُم مِّنْ أَجْرٍ ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِىَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
● And if you turn away [from my advice] then NO PAYMENT have I ASKED of you. My reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims." ●
Al-Muminoon : 72
أَمْ تَسْـَٔلُهُمْ خَرْجًا فَخَرَاجُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرّٰزِقِينَ
● Or do you, ASK THEM FOR PAYMENT? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers. ●
ALLAH says NO PAYMENT should be asked when conveying Islam or Messages of Allah.
ULAMA means KNOWLEDGEABLE and it is not a PROFESSION to ask for Professional Service. Go find other means to seek the Provision of Allah, not through asking payment for each Teachings of Islam, simply because the Truth cannot be told because the people who pay may not like the truth.
3) The so-called scholars say only some prophets are messengers but all messengers are prophets. Many opinions have been induced for this interpretation.
Allah says in the Quran :
Al-Baqara : 213
كَانَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وٰحِدَةً فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ النَّبِيِّۦنَ مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَأَنزَلَ مَعَهُمُ الْكِتٰبَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ فِيمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ ۚ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ فِيهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوهُ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنٰتُ بَغْيًۢا بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ فَهَدَى اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لِمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُ إِلٰى صِرٰطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
● Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the PROPHETS (NABIY) as BRINGERS / BEARERS of GLAD TIDINGS (MUBASYIRIN) AND WARNERS (MUNZIRIN) and sent down with them the SCRIPTURE / BOOKN(AL-KITAB) in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. .. ●
Al-Hajj : 75
اللَّهُ يَصْطَفِى مِنَ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةِ رُسُلًا وَمِنَ النَّاسِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌۢ بَصِيرٌ
● Allah chooses from the ANGELS, MESSENGERS and [also] from the PEOPLE / / HUMAN (AN-NAS). Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing. ●
Al-Ahzaab : 45
يٰٓأَيُّهَا النَّبِىُّ إِنَّآ أَرْسَلْنٰكَ شٰهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا
● O Prophet, indeed We HAVE SENT YOU (ARSALNAKA) as a witness and a bringer of good tidings (MUBASYIRAN) and a warner. ●
Allah says All prophets are messengers of Allah because they are Bringers of Glad Tidings and Warner and receive Book of Revelation, that must convey the Messages to the people.
All messengers are not necessarily prophet because some messengers are from Angels. Angels cannot be prophets because prophets must be human and a man.
There are no opinion or INDUCED interpretation based on Guessing should be done because the verse of Allah is CLEAR (BAYYINAT).
4) The so-called scholars say MUSTASYABIHAT means NOT CLEAR or VAGUE.
ALLAH says all HIS VERSES are CLEAR or BAYYINAT while MUTASYABIHAT means RESEMBLING and not Vague :
Al-An'aam : 105
وَكَذٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْءَايٰتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُۥ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ
● And thus do We EXPLAIN IN DETAIL (NUS°ARRIFU) the verses so they may say, "You have studied," and so We may make the Qur'an CLEAR (NUBAIYYINAHU) for the people who KNOW. ●
Al-An'aam : 126
وَهٰذَا صِرٰطُ رَبِّكَ مُسْتَقِيمًا ۗ قَدْ فَصَّلْنَا الْءَايٰتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَذَّكَّرُونَ
● And this is the path of your Lord, [leading] straight. We have EXPLAINED in DETAILS (FASS°OLNA) the verses for the people who TAKE HEED. ●
Az-Zumar : 23
اللَّهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتٰبًا مُّتَشٰبِهًا مَّثَانِىَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلٰى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهْدِى بِهِۦ مَن يَشَآءُ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُۥ مِنْ هَادٍ
● Allah has sent down the best statement: a Book wherein its part is RESEMBLING EACH OTHER (MUTASYAABIHAA) and OFF-REPEATED. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance of Allah. That is the GUIDANCE of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide. ●
Aal-i-Imraan : 7
هُوَ الَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْهُ ءَايٰتٌ مُّحْكَمٰتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتٰبِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشٰبِهٰتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشٰبَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَآءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَآءَ تَأْوِيلِهِۦ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُۥٓ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۗ وَالرّٰسِخُونَ فِى الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّآ أُولُوا الْأَلْبٰبِ
● It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] MUHKAMAT - they are the foundation of the Book - and others RESEMBLING EACH OTHER (MUTASYAAABIHAAT). As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is WHAT RESEMBLING from IT[THE BOOK] (MA TASYABHA MINHU), seeking discord and seeking an INTERPRETATION (TAKWIL) [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] INTERPRETATION (TAKWIL) except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except THOSE OF UNDERSTANDING (ULUL ALBAB). ●
Why would Allah make HIS VERSES to be VAGUE and cause CONFUSION to all the READERS of Al-Quran ? And BECAUSE of that needs INTERPRETOR like the so-called scholars ? Allah is All-Knowing and All-Wisdom and HE IS NOT IGNORANT at all!
How to even FOLLOW the Book of Revelation if it is NOT CLEAR ?
Al-A'raaf : 3
اتَّبِعُوا مَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا مِن دُونِهِۦٓ أَوْلِيَآءَ ۗ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ
● FOLLOW (ITTABI'U), [O mankind], what has been REVEALED (UNZIL) to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember. ●
Allah says to FOLLOW the Quran as Allah has asked prophet and messenger Muhammad to Follow the Quran itself.
And ALLAH asks to TADABBUR or find the MEANING BEHIND by just DOING DEDUCTION (this is TAFSIR) and NOT INDUCED OPINION into the interpretation (this is TAKWIL).
WHAT actually happened is the so-called scholars do EXACT CONTRADICTION to that = where they do TAKWIL that is INDUCED their OWN OPINION instead of TAFSIR that is DEDUCE the meaning from the MUTASYABIHAAT verses to find the REAL MEANING.
5) The so-called scholars always say that their Sect is the Truth while other Sects are misguided. The most arrogant of all those sects are the sects that always believe that they are on the right path and others are wrong. Even among so called Sunni or Shiah, there are many sub-sets. Arguing till now and no agreement.
Allah says in the Quran :
Al-An'aam : 159
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
● Indeed, those who have DIVIDED their religion and become SECTS you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do. ●
Ar-Room : 31
مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
● [Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who ASSOCIATE PARTNER TO ALLAH (MUSYRIKIIN) - ●
Ar-Room : 32
مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
● OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIVIDED their religion and become SECTS, every faction rejoicing in what it has. ●
Any SECTS available today in Islamic Community does not exist during prophet and messenger Muhammad PBUH time. They are created later with their founder as Leaders to be obeyed.
Allah says if we become one of the Sect, we are associating partner with Allah. We Muslim only should have One Believe and only OBEY Allah, His Messengers and Ulil Amri (Ulil Amri is not absolute, can argue) and FOLLOW the Book of Revelation = Al-Quran. No mention in any verse of Allah to OBEY or FOLLOW so-called Scholars of any of the Sects.
Asked to Zakir Naik - which one is correct - Sunni or Shiah - he answered with the Sects does not exist during prophet's time, we are just Muslims.
6) The worst of All, the so-called scholars DARE to say that some verses of Allah have been abrogated by certain other verse, and the WORST than that, the verse of Allah is ABROGATED by some Hadith. Hadith cannot be ABOVE than Al-Quran. EVER!
The REASONING people should SEE - how ABSURD and ASTRAY this Is ?
Allah says there is NO CONTRADICTION at all in the Quran :
An-Nisaa : 82
أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلٰفًا كَثِيرًا
● Then do they not TADABBUR [understand the meaning behind] upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much CONTRADICTION (IKHTILAAF). ●
7) Surely, whosoever OBEY and FOLLOW the so-called scholars BLINDLY without EVIDENCE or DALIL to VERIFY - to separate between ASSUMPTIONS vs Knowledge, the people will be LEAD to ASTRAY :
Al-An'aam : 116
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِى الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ
● And if you OBEY (TUT°I') MOST of those upon the earth, they will MISLEAD (YUD°ILLU) you from the way of Allah. They FOLLOW not except ASSUMPTION (Z°AN), and they are not but GUESSING (YAKHRUSUN). ●
Whatever happened previously for the previous Prophets, happened now, where the sayings of the so-called scholars is being regarded to be ABOVE the words of Allah :
At-Tawba : 31
اتَّخَذُوٓا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا إِلٰهًا وٰحِدًا ۖ لَّآ إِلٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
● They have taken their SCHOLARS and MONKS as LORDS BESIDES ALLAH, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no God except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him. ●
READ and Understand this :
Al-Furqaan : 73
وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِـَٔايٰتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا
● And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind. ●
Many more contradictions actually between so-called scholars vs what Allah says.
The so-called scholars from various sects contradict each other, how come the Quran which proven to be No Contradiction be below than this OTHER GOD = the so-called Scholars ?